Small Dust Suppression Fog Gun Sprinkler
Brief introduction of small dust suppression fog gun sprinkler
The small dust suppression fog gun sprinkler is a sprinkler that is modified according to the chassis. Then the fog gun is installed on the tail of the sprinkler. This fog gun sprinkler combines watering and spraying and has a large spray area, long distance, and high trees. Greening is an * advantage and can increase efficiency several times. The water tank is 800 liters and the high-pressure pump has a maximum pressure of 150 kg! 800-watt motor, battery 45AH60 volts, simple integrated front face, LED headlights! New listing, beautiful price! This product integrates fog gun, high-pressure cleaning, watering, and side flushing! It is a good assistant for pavement cleaning, sprinkling water, and dust reduction on-site construction. Welcome everyone to inquire, place an order!
Introduction of a small dust suppression fog gun sprinkler
Operating system: The engine is mainly driven by the engine. The power take-off device installed on the gearbox drives the water pump, and the water pump generates power to spray the liquid inside the tank through the pipe network. Working range: self-priming height: ≤10m, sprinkling width: ≥20m, large range: ≥30m; can be adjusted into column shape, range ≥28m; can also be adjusted into the fog, range ≥25m.
Spray trucks, also known as multi-functional green sprinklers. It is used for clean roads, sanitation, dust prevention, watering, spraying pesticides, etc. in urban roads, large factories, troops, gardens, etc., in order to achieve the role of beautifying the environment.
At the same time, it can be used for temporary emergency fire sprinklers. Each sprinkler is equipped with a dedicated fire-fighting interface. The gearbox is driven by the engine, and the power take-off mounted on the gearbox drives the water pump, and the water pump generates the main power to spray the liquid inside the tank through the pipe network. Self-priming height: ≤7m, sprinkling width: ≥20m, *range: ≥28m; can be adjusted into column shape, range ≥28m; can also be adjusted into the fog, range ≥5m.
It is sprayed before spraying, with a duck-shaped nozzle or a round-headed nozzle in front, a cylindrical open sprinkler nozzle or a shower head nozzle on the back, and a working platform at the rear, equipped with a high-pressure water cannon. Eight nozzles (optional) in the rear can also be used to flush the street.
Small dust suppression fog gun sprinkler pump repair and test
1. Assembling the multi-purpose sprinkler water pump shaft and impeller, the end face of the impeller hole should be higher than the pump shaft end face by 0.10-0.50mm (refer to the impeller bolted to the water pump) for compaction. Reinstall the gasket, tighten the fixing bolts, install the water seal assembly, and lock with the pin.
2. Put the pump impeller into the water pump casing, put the rear bearing lock ring on one end of the shaft, and then insert the rear bearing, the spacer sleeve, and the front bearing into the pump casing in turn (some pump bearings are integral). Install the integral bearing into the pump casing and check the fit. *Load the lock ring.
3. Install the V-belt hub at the front end of the pump shaft, fasten it with bolts, then install the V-belt and fan blades, fasten them with nuts, and lock them with the opening lock (or lock).
4. Install the pump cover and gasket (some pumps do not have a cover). It is required that there is a gap of 0.17-0.75mm between the impeller and the cover plate (if there is no cover, it is required between the impeller and the front wall of the cylinder).
5. After the pump V-belt is installed, the difference in the groove should not exceed 1.0mm. The general experience is that it is suitable to feel the gap when the impeller is pulled.
6. The pump should be tested before loading. The empirical practice is: turn the V-belt by hand, there should be no jamming, block the water inlet of the pump casing, then put the water into the impeller working chamber, turn the pump shaft, and the inspection hole should leak out without water. If there is any jam or water leakage, the cause should be identified and excluded.
When conditions permit, the pump should be installed on the test bench for an operational test to see the displacement and whether there is water leakage (no test bench can be compared with the new pump). After the test is completed, the pump should be filled with grease.