Working Principle And Characteristics Of Peanut Harvester
Peanut harvester adopts three kinds of transmissions: full gear transmission, belt transmission, and chain transmission. Driven by tractor high-efficiency peanut harvester for farm, which has lightweight, low fuel consumption, relatively high power, compact structure, and maneuverability. Strong, easy to operate and flexible. It can climb, squat and be stepped. The direction can control freely in the field, which is extremely convenient for operation. In addition, the machine adopts the integral casting gearbox body, which is durable and durable. It adopts a dry friction clutch, which is safe and reliable.
The farm used machinery factory price tractor mounted combine peanut harvester is a new type of small-scale agricultural machinery that can be used for cultivating, weeding, ditching, and hitting. There are many lessons such as squatting, cultivating the soil, doing hoeing, ridges, filming, plowing, spraying, and fighting drugs. It has the advantages of small size, lightweight, and multi-function. It is assembled from Japan to China and weighs between 40 and 100 kilograms. The planting efficiency is 3 acres per hour. 30-75hp Tractor Mounted Work width 48-78 cm Peanut Harvester, one machine can replace 15– The amount of labor of 20 people is an important trend towards modernization.
Features of Peanut harvester
1. The gearbox is all geared, the box material is thick, and 5MM thick reinforced splint is added on both sides. The gearbox is not easy to deform, the gear is not easy to damage, and it is durable.
2. The entire shift transmission is transmitted by spur gears and taper gears, and the transmission power loss is small.
3. This machine adopts double drive structure to achieve the function of multi-purpose of one machine.
4. The operating handle is flexible, up and down can adjust in height, 360 degrees rotation.
5. Tractor mounted peanut harvester for ridge forming land.
Working principle of Peanut harvester
1. Intake stroke: The crankshaft rotates by the inertial force of the flywheel, which drives the piston to move from the top dead center to the bottom dead center. At this time, the exhaust valve closes and the intake valve opens. Due to the increase of the cylinder volume, the internal and external pressure difference is formed, and the fresh air is formed. It is sucked into the cylinder.
2. Exhaust stroke: Under the action of the inertial force of the flywheel, the rotating crankshaft drives the piston to move from the bottom dead center to the dead center, and the intake valve is closed.
3. Compression stroke: The crankshaft continues to rotate by the inertial force of the flywheel, which drives the piston to move from the bottom dead center to the endpoint. At this time, the intake and exhaust valves are closed, and the sealed space is formed in the cylinder. Because the gas is compressed, the pressure and temperature are constantly Raised, the injector sprays high-pressure diesel into the combustion chamber before the piston reaches the upper point.
4. Work stroke: the intake and exhaust valves are still closed, the temperature inside the cylinder reaches the diesel self-ignition temperature. So that the diesel combustion emits heat energy, and the high-temperature and high-pressure gas expand rapidly. Pushing the piston to move from the top dead center to the bottom dead center, and pass the connecting rod drives the crankshaft to rotate and outputs power to the outside.